Two $1000 scholarships will be awarded to a child or grandchild of a county employee. The recipients must be at least a second year, registered full-time student in a South Dakota university, college (public and private), or vocational/technical certification program.
LikeBoxFacebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar
Rural Access Infrastructure Fund (RAIF)
- RAIF Fact Sheet
- RAIF Funding Process Guidance
- Small Structure Inventory Handbook
- Culvert Inventory Form
- Small Bridge Inventory Form
- Inventory Mobile App Instructions
- Contact SDACC for Inventory Excel Sheet.
- Small Structure Inventory Data Review and Editing Guidance
Rural Access Infrastructure Funding Guide – March 2023
Rural Access Infrastructure Funding Process – February 2023
Contact SDACC for RAIF Excel workbook
Gravel Roads Construction & Maintenance Guide